Sabtu, 04 Maret 2017

"Why I continue my study to university level"

Hi guys, here I will tell in brief about ”why was I chose to continued my study at the university level”. But before that I'm going to introduce myself first, here is my biography.
My name is Kristiyadi Arista Agata Epa, but you can call me Agatha or Efa. I was born in Pontianak precisely in Siantan on April 18th 1998. I have one brother his name is Fernandus and one sister named Angelia, so my name longest than the other in our familly. In my leisure time I likes to singing, dancing and drawing cartoons. I want to be a lecturer or a professional teacher. Well those are little informations about me.
Okay I will give the reasons why was I chose to continue my study at the university level.in fact, a lot of friends in my year did not continue their education to university level, with various reasons such as working, feel lazy because of dizziness to learn continuously, then some person want to have a vacation in a year and then re-continue their study in next year.
Meanwhile, I think if I were in their position  who won’t to continue their education while the parents are still able to finance, for me it is a pity if I should delayed because it would spend my precious year. I continued my education to university level because I had dreams to becoming a teacher, but over time I even thought about becoming a lecturer, how can it is achieved if I did not continued my study to the college level and no effort to reach out that, I am sure everything is just wishful thinking. My father always said to me that I was his biggest investment, so that becomes a big motivation for me to make it happen anyway, I wish one day my parents could feel my success and I want to see a big smile of them even when they see me get my graduation. From childhood I have been taught hardly to not be afraid of anything, and by continuing this education I also can change my mindset completely. Ok I think that is all I can share for you guys, thanks for reading my post in this blog, see you in next post. 🌰

2 komentar:

  1. Thank you for your post, i hope it would motivating me 😁😁😁😁😁

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus