Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

MY SKILL

Hi, now I post about my skill that I am elaborated today, that is in the sector  of art such as dancing, singing and acting. Okay I will explain one by one
The first, inspired my dancing skill since I often watch Saskia's Dans School in youtube, then I often follow their movements and that is where my dancing hobby elaborated until now. from this hobby, now it has become a special skill that I have and I also had perfomed  in several events such as in the Gawai Dayak event,  FLS2N 2016 and OOSM 2017.  I develop my dancing skill with  join a dance group, and from there I and My group is often invoked in certain events.

The second skill is singing, this skill is gained from my father who was a acapela singer  and also I have inside me, since childhood I have often included by my parents in a singing contest, I also follow the singing competition at province level in Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi and until now I always train my vocal skill with playing karaoke games, and watching  vocal lesson  onlinly at home.

The Last, I also have the skill in acting since I was Vocational School, and it kept me develop with  join in Studio Art Teather in my hometown, from there I learned how to be a person who can portray different kinds of roles that are given in a professional manner. In this case I've followed the  Teather competition in the province too.
Well I think only those I can share, I hope my story will inspiring the readers  and I recommend  if you have a skill in other sector  do not ever be afraid to try and always focus on the sector you want elaborated, so thank you for your time don’t forget to always see my post. BYE BYE 

2 komentar: